I always said I wouldn't post my child all over the internet, but sometimes you just can't help it!
We're very excited to have my Aunt, Uncle and Cousin in town seeing Nora for the first time. So, all dinner plans are subject to quick change based on what the rest of the family is doing. However, it never hurts to have a plan just in case.
Menu Ideas for Week of March 8
- Due to an unplanned "date night" last week to the ER for some antibiotics, we missed out on the roasted sweet potatoes and baked beans idea. So, that's on the list again.
- Eating the Eggplant Bruschetta is on the list since we went out with the family and didn't eat it last night even though we baked it.
- We also have a second eggplant to try a Broiled Eggplant Parm from Eat, Drink, and Weigh Less. Just haven't yet decided what I want to serve with it.
- Still have plenty of Salad Stuff. Maybe I'll make some homemade croutons to go with it.
- We'll keep one night in reserve to dine with the family.
I have plenty more energy (I thought I'd feel worn out forever!) I'm so grateful to God to feel much nearer my normal self. Credit goes to my family and husband for support and assistance, too. Anyway, that leads me to say: be on the look out for more videos of my cooking as long as my schedule becomes increasingly understandable--it doesn't have to be easy, just understandable so I can plan my days!
I'm also still trying to clean out the supplies and it's warming up; so, I plan on putting together a yummy smoothie for lunch. Staying at home (that doesn't mean permanently, Dewey and Dr. P.) will allow for more creative lunch concoctions, too. Can't wait!
What are you eating this week?